Monday, July 19, 2010

A couple of blog awards

Blame it on my inactive blogging for the past one year, I have a couple of awards which I have yet to collect. Although I have the good habit of making notes of the things I need to do, I also have the bad habit of misplacing my notes, haha! So finally, I managed to find the notes that I had scribbled down and found the lists of awards that I had not posted. Thanks to everyone who have passed me the awards and I hope I have not missed any of them.

***

Thank you Angel of Cook.Bake.Love for this "Best Blog Award".


Thank you Silverrock of Salute to Sanity for this "7 Traits Meme" Award.


Thank you Elin of Elinluv's Tidbits Corner and Happy Flour for this "I ♥ Your Blog" award.


Thank you Ronni of Cooking Memos for this "Happy 101" award.


Thank you Reese of Reese Kitchen for this "Beautiful Blogger" award.


Thank you Jess of Bakericious and Angel of Cook.Bake.Love for this "Stylish Blogger Award" and "A Blog With Substance" award.